Brooklane Baptist Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school administered programs.
- Obtain admissions application, parental pledge, and church-school enrollment form below or from the school office.
- Submit these completed forms to the office accompanied by the registration fee and application fee.
- An unofficial transcript of the student’s grades must be received by the administration before an application can be processed.
- If possible, an interview will be held with the parents, pupil, and administrator at the time the completed forms are submitted. If this is not possible, our office will call to arrange a convenient time for the interview.
- Parents will be notified of acceptance.